Privacy Statement for Green Food Lab
Green Food Lab may collect and use the following types of personal information:
- Information you provide to us for the purpose of asking a question, responding or processing a business transaction.
- Information that you provide to us through contact forms or external downloads such as name, email address, telephone number, mailing address and business to request information about our software or services.
- Where permitted, Green Food Lab may collect information about certain individuals and businesses obtained by other parties. This helps us to keep our administration up to date, expand and analyze it. It also helps to identify new clients and offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
Green Food Lab may use your personal information to:
- Process your request for our software or services, including downloading white papers.
- Collect or send to you your statements, invoices, or payments
- Offer you relevant marketing messages such as email newsletters, marketing information, service offers. All according to the new laws or when requested by you.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of your computer, mobile phone or tablet the first time you visit our website.There are different types of cookies and below we briefly indicate which cookies we use and why we do so.For most of the cookies listed below, you will need to give your permission the first time you visit our website. We would like to point out that you can also choose to adjust your browser settings so that you receive a warning before cookies are placed or when you never want cookies to be placed. Please be aware that this may affect the functions and use of our website. We cannot guarantee you an optimal user experience in this case.
- Functional – Cookies ensure that our website functions properly. There is no need to give permission for this.
- Analytical – Cookies allow us to measure what our visitors do on the website. We do not trace the statistics back to people. This enables us to make our website as user-friendly as possible. We use Google Analytics as a third party for this.
- Remarketing & Advertising – Cookies ensure that returning visitors are offered advertisements that match their interests based on previous search behaviour. You can unsubscribe from this in your browser or by not giving permission the first time you visit the website.
- Interest – Cookies enable us to provide our website with information that is as relevant as possible to our visitors.
Green Food Lab uses Google Analytics to track visitor data through analytical, functional and tracking cookies. The data is used for analysis of visit and click behaviour on the website. This enables us to optimise the functioning of the website, so that we can provide every visitor with the desired information as effectively as possible. We also aim to be able to analyse how effective our Google AdWords advertisements are.
We have set Google Analytics to be privacy friendly, so that IP addresses are anonymised and data is sent over a secure SSL connection.
Any personal information you provide to us will remain secure and confidential. Green Food Lab will not share your information with other companies. We follow industry standards to protect the information provided to us. We store all of your information securely both during transmission and after we have received information. This protects your information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, we cannot guarantee that we can exclude any risk of misuse of your personal data by others with malicious intent. Please keep your own login details in a safe place and contact us immediately if you detect any unauthorised use of your password or other breach of security.
We may disclose your personal information and/or user information if requested to do so by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspicious illegal activity.
Updates to this policy
Data Administrator Isabel Boerdam, De Lairessestraat 119-2, 1075 HH Amsterdam 0646535363 email@example.com